domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

Portuguese for Foreigners

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Lisbon!

I am a certified Teacher in German and Spanish from the University in Bonn, Germany.

I lived 10 years in Germany, where I started teaching Portuguese to other students and to people who wanted to retire in Portugal or go on vacation.

I am happy to help you to prepare for exams or with your homework (children and students).

I also teach German and Spanish and help to prepare for exams.

I love to communicate with people, to teach my language and culture and also to show them my wonderfull town. I am very happy to bring you to different places in Lisbon and show you all the nice little towns arround Lisbon. Everything in Portuguese:-)

My classes are very dinamic, with music, videos and a lot of conversation.

Try the 1st class with a 50% discount.

Get a discount of 10% if you buy a package of Portuguese lessons and Yoga classes

You can also learn Yoga, Dance Classes and get a Therapeutic Massage at our Language/Yoga Center.

We are waitting for you:-)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário